Tuesday, November 11, 2008

holiday!

hello pretty babes and everyone,its been awhile huh? well,some news about me and myself.I`ve finished my short course already,results`ll be released after 3 weeks.The application for poly is finally open! what a big shot huh,had me waited for a year== really hope i cant get enrolled,pray for me okay~and wish me luck=)

And And great news!! i woke up at 5am yesterday~first time since i came to sg.Its my cousin's wedding and im suppose to become the 'door-opener' but! when everyone were busying,i saw one fella ran towards me,its the groom!He rushed in!so suprising man but kena chased out by my aunt la lols.The girl side then locked the door and another thing suprise us!The guys chain(those which use to lock bicycle) the gate!i forgot what happened already== to be continue...

No comments: