Friday, December 12, 2008

I`m back!!

Yes Yes i know~ some of you have started to miss me already.So here i come,its been like a week or so since my last post.I'm quite busy lately and this is a good news! at least better than my normal life(wake up> eat > game > sleep) okay here's what i have done and my schedule ..

pinjia's visit
Mom and sis arrival
yiisian's visit
applied for Singapore poly
Aha!! watched Twilight today!(Yes,i have to enlarge the font.Guess many of you are looking foward to it?)
*Guys,please dont bring you girlfriend(s) to watch this,she `ll just stare at the actor and ignore you lol.My comments on Twilight - ratings(unknown) 56/100 from professional critics.There are too many useless scene,story is very simple and straightfoward.I felt that the movie is long although its lasted for 2 hour.Low visual effects,main point started at the last part of the movie.

No comments: