Monday, April 13, 2009

WTH

Yea,this time is really 'what the hell!!!!!!' Today was interesting,very~ 3 things happened from morning till late noon.

Lets start with the first,i robbed a bank and get out alive with a stack of cash.90 pieces of SGD50,suay suay robbed a poor bank.Then i broke my own record!most $$ spent in a day,which is SGD4600!I bought a Armani outfit for $3000 and a jumper for $600,another $1000 on LV bag.No lar,$4500 for school fees and $100 for my shoes.say hi to my new shoe=D


Second,i decided to get my haircut after the payment is settled.When i was on my way to the shopping mall,a batang approach me and told me that they are looking for models then started to ask whether im interested or not o.o whao~ but its not confirm.He gave me his name card and asked for my contact,dont know its for company or himself lol.

Lastly,when i opened my mailbox,guess what's inside? a letter of offer from NAFA!(Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts)=__________= what the fuck!?漂亮咯,你最漂亮了== This is like so impossible man! what i did at the entrance test was a mess.Three perspective,i only finished one,max 50 words descriptions,i wrote one sentence.That fella blind alr i guess.No,thats not the point,my point is that i just made the payment to Lasalle then this stupid letter appears,kacau kacau me.I`m gonna burn it>=)

Life = Hell

2 comments:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

wou, who knows in the future u will go abroad to have a part time model, Syok!for example, u will be into fashion tv la, stage walk at millan la.....don miss this chance!! ^.^

|Vicky|

trance said...

haha thats..impossible? i rather be on tv because of my designs and interviews on my status as a designer.