Sunday, August 9, 2009

Me

Long time no see babes! and my dear batangs! i miss you guys lar.Okays some updates about my life!School started and its been a busy these few weeks,been to Sentosa,East Coast Park,Gatherings,Bong and Jr's visit.Suddenly life is quite fun=) am i satisfy now? maybe i should,for an unlucky life i have all along.Pictures all in Facebook! Blog is kinda useless now,nobody visits too.I got myself a mp4!Sony walkman something.The journey from my place to school is like 35 mins,45mins when im lazy lol.There were unhappy events too,right thing happen at the wrong time i should say.Its always those which beyond my ability,hate it.

Okay end of my life summary,now to the debate! GIJoe sucks?LOL.watch UP!very nice!

1 comment:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

lol, no....GIJoe isnt suck... a lot better than transformer!!!