Friday, May 21, 2010

Revived!

I guess?? well as long as im free(in fact i am,very) i will still blog,but for this time it will be more towards personal thoughts and whatever rubbish i have in my mind.Many thanks to my loyal readers,or maybe you guys are bored out of the universe as well.If you realized,i`ve changed my blog title and the image used.Tho the previous one is funny(thanks to jasmine for that) but its time to have a change already.

That picture was taken yesterday while we`re walking down the road of punggol ave 17th,it was raining== can you imagine it rains in a nice blue sky filled with superb bright sun.There were no dark clouds at all,as in at all at all!Sometimes it can be bright sunny as hell and then cloudy like meatballs after an hour.Wait,why am i bitching about the weather o.o

i cannot understand myself already....

No comments: