Sunday, August 24, 2008

Furniture




To : reader ,i`m blogging~ i know you cant wait to see read my blog<3
To : everyone,i know you guys cant wait to read my blog too? lol


Well,its been a hard time for me this year.A lot of things happened and now for my National Service,i`m still waiting for approval for a deferment.Its been weeks since this started and i`m starting to hate the goverment already.I wonder why they have to take so long just to approve a deferment.Its like they need to use their 1kg hand to hold a 1000kg little thingy to chop a 'APPROVE ' mark on some papers.This is stupid,people can settle this small case in half an hour but they need weeks.If they are not gonna give me a deferment i`ll just leave this country,i can create a masterpiece anywhere and by that time the fame wont goes to Singapore,end of story.( actually there are a lot more things which i wanted to write but for some safety reasons,its better for me not to do so )

okay lets get to whats related to my blog title,tomorrow night at 7pm is my assesment of model making! I`m gonna leave my little rocking chair there and go back after 2 hours ( what should i do for that whole 2 hours man == ) and why they need 2 hours to grade 6 little rocking chair 0.0


Now tranceoxide.blogspot.com presents you..
contempor


This is one of the things which i have been doing for the past 10 weeks.We are asked to create 3 names for our design but i only can think of one== and this is 100% my creation~One of the advantages in art is satisfication,it feels great to see whats you have created.and this is the first time i created a product from my sketches,please applause or you`ll have big butts LOL.You can sit on it if its 8 times bigger than actual size,any pretty babes who are interested in my furniture please call +6583618863 for more information.Btw,please dont call up and talk craps or you`ll have big butts x 2.One more thing,my lecturer says that we can donate your furniture to the school for display,ta xiang de mei~

Okay,end of my post,a present for your visits,if you havent watched the previous video.please do~but not when you are eating lol.

PS:this video may content materials not-so-suitable for girls

qi li xiang by jay chou

No comments: