Monday, September 1, 2008

Holiday

Hello pretty girls~its been quite awhile since my last post,and some of you may be waiting?hopefully=) Finally i`ve finish 2 of my modules ,10 weeks have passed and i`ve been in singapore for nearly 3 months.I miss schooldays and life in brunei( PS: i miss life in brunei but i did not miss brunei ) those days were great! and when there's one day you have go out early for something,you can see many students in their uniform,the feeling the very early morning,it reminds me of those times when we have to wake up very early unwillingly and go to school.There's one fella who gave me the greatest impression,Jefri!he always went to school with his orange bag,orange shoes,orange hair and a giraffe pencil case( i forgot how to spell giraffe man,the word looks weird)




I`m enjoying my 1 week holiday now, next coming up module is Basic Computer and Colour Perspective.Good news! i have to spend around $180 for my marker == My lecturer just keep writing the marker code like there's no tommorrow but the amount is rising rapidly and i dont think he noticed it lol.It cost SGD7.60 each,i have to get 24 of them.





Copic marker



I went to Johor on sunday! Watched Wall.E,i like the concept and the storyline,now i know why people gave such a high rating for it,Humans in future.The best part is when the captain asked the computer to define sea.I find that the main character of the movie is not Wall.E but the earth and humans changes due to technology improvements.I guess thats what the scripwriter wanted to express.Movie ticket only cost RM$10!! things are cheap but i bought only 1 shirt, a jeans and 1 accesory T.T should bring more $$ to attack those outlets next time.And for the first time in 18 years of my precious/shitty lifetime,i walked from one country to another because the last bus has left== well,its just a distance of one long bridge~


Yesterday ahhau's display picture was


and i told him that i can solve it,

love = troubles

life = shit

therefore,

Humans live in a shit and finds trouble.


No comments: