Thursday, September 4, 2008

5th september



Ladies and Gentlemen! today is 5th of sept,which is my anniversary with my dear laopo~please applause if not you`ll have big butt again lol.



Happy Anniversary dear~
and for the first time there are so many tags in my cbox =) thanks for your visits!
Replies are here~
fishy : u like what? 0.0
little lulu : i went with my friends,i`ll be a one way ticket if i go alone lol
Niee : yea,but its so expensive ==
chloe : tanny~
Judy : i forgot to look for it when i`m in JB == been busy shopping lol
Huizhen : nice solution right,i like it too~
Jia : yes! i created it! but got a C T.T and sure! when is your bday? (dont kill me)
Magician : it looks kinda wrong
Fangling : yes! the movie ticket is very cheap! only SGD 4 !
Juinn : i dont look like the person who`ll watch animation one meh? lol
Reader : wahs,you`re a craaaaaaaazzzzzzzzy babe now lol! <3
Koyu : not bad,since there's no sun and dont need to be so 悲哀 larr,pls refer to my reply to
little lulu
harnn : i miss you too! its been 9 months since i saw you
.
I`ve changed the song,do listen to it when you miss your friends or family.
It should be great on graduation night.
Have a nice day ~

No comments: