Saturday, November 28, 2009

For lulu ;)

Actually i`ve decided not to blog already since my tagboard is so dead as i can voice out and post images in facebook,who actually bother to read blogs anymore?Anyways special thanks to lulu,the most active reader of my blog i guess?lol

Now some updates and news about a lazy artist,which is me.Its holiday already!then i never touch my sketchbook since that day onwards.Now the good and bad news,good news-my alien painting is going to be up for exhibition!No idea where and when,besides i only saw it for 4 days and its gone already.Bad news-no money need more money!Guess this bad news applies to every humans too.

Enough words already,lets go to photography.Here are some of my recent works which i think its good?Comments and critiques are welcome=)

Camera: Canon EOS 50D
lens : 50mm 1.8 II

Sun

Somehow it tells a good story

Best picture among the album for me,its so natural tho my fstop is wrong but its still nice.

More of them here:)

No comments: