Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bankrupt!


Ladies and gentlemen,i have an important news to announce.I`ve receive a letter from the bank and it stated that i owe a huge amount of debts,i shouldnt go into stock exchange.Due to the financial crisis,things are getting worst lately.The bank is going to take away all my furniture and valuable assets soon.Why i have to face this in my life?.Below are some last pictures of my place.

They sticked a tag on everything.I`m gonna miss this place...


And the good news is tranceoxide.blogspot.com sincerely thank you for those who believe in what i`ve written above lol. *touchwood! i hope i wont experience this kind of thing man.Actually,i went to IKEA with two pretty girls,guess which two?

Cant see clearly? feel free to zoom in and tell me if you spot any pimples lol.We walked around,the furnitures are nice and CHEAP!yea sibeh cheap man,.If i strike 4D,i wont tell my friends about it,i`ll spend my $$ there=D okay pictures ahead~




Girls i know you love the round brownish alien haha.


for lazy people.Sit and Sleep in one coordinate.


This lighting is great man!you can adjust it to shine at any angle.


At the meantime,i caught someone peeping at me LOL she bought a mirror aprox 140cmx60cm for $9.90! Best deal for vain people~


I wan to get that round one! its only $19.90! theres a table lamp for $4.90,but the bulbs are $16.90!( two bulbs) scary huh?



waaaahahaha~ die die~~~


Lastly,my favourite among all the designs in IKEA!


Many thanks for readers who read all the way down.This is the longest post in my blog history.A small present for all of you~


2 comments:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

dont tell me the present is "ur picture"

dont want la...haha

|Vicky|

trance said...

lols yes!