Sunday, October 5, 2008

feelings


I dont know why,recently i feel like my head is going to burst out anytime,too much expectation on myself?or the desires of perfection in me? i need to take a break and relax,clear out those things in my mind(except for my ideas and pretty babes),i wanted to get a job but i feel so lazy to go== i dont want to work as a waiter because most of the restaurants requires their staff to wear something on their big head! and thats horrible lol.


From my previous post,i mentioned that architecture requires at least 6 years to get qualified right.I guess by then one of my friends `ll be able to piakpiak and then tio beh pio(strike 4D or hit the jackpot) already.I wonder who will be the lucky fella and please dont look at me! i dont want to be so suay okay lol.Guys lets vote,we`ll receive the first red bomb from..(tag or comment your answers) dont vote me,i`m not included haha.
and happy birthday to little yiisian!
(18 already ah,can piakpiak here and there liao LOL maybe he`ll be the one who hit the jackpot first )


Okay,i found one more artist with outstanding works! let me introduce you..

dollar crab


dollar toilet bowl

two dollar battle tank



one dollar penguin


Here's whats interesting! these are original works,the bills are not cut,glued or tape! impressive huh.Lastly,do penguins have knees? o.o

No comments: