Friday, February 27, 2009

bad news

Bad news,real bad news.Never in my mind appears that one day i`m going to blog about this.Early in the morning of 28.02.09,last day of fucking Feb.I opened my inbox and saw a mail from singapore poly,yes i`m not going to caps it,i usually wont use caps for those i dont pay respect to.eg.brunei.

Fuck!!dammm fucked up! i spent one whole fucking year waiting for it and now this is what i get.more than 365days,more than a patience you can find in me,i placed my dreams upon it,waited and waited.Every moment when i have to be reminded that i wasted one year,god cant understand the pain and suffer brought on me.It only sits there and watch with a XL popcorn in hand and laugh at all humans.What are those prayers for? a review?jokes?or scripts?

Studying in Singapore is my dream,all along it is but destiny rebels,luck rebels,god rebels.Architecture is my dream,but i guess i can never fullfill it anymore.No,its not that i cant,its..there's no chances for me.Dreams ruined!I`m going to burn all my sketches and ideas,may it never exist in human history.No one `ll ever have the chance to steal it from me,they`re mine not you copycat's.

Fuck destiny,fuck luck,fuck life and fuck god!Useless pathetic shit.Destiny and god,you`ll have to pay the price for slashing my path and dreams.There are humans who are gifted,you know and you understand.People who are gifted with The Laws.Things have pros and cons,it can be done for good and it can be use against you,and now shall i?maybe i`m meant to use what im gifted,thats why there is a word 'Human are created for a reason or,reasons'

Im my life,what do i have? loves?wealth?family?relationship?destiny? none of them i guess.There's only me and myself...Talents and Me,one of the gifts but so what,i may can have everything in my life except for luck.One day i stand on earth,until the last breathe i`ll hold a grudge on you,i`ll use it against you.You shall face the consequences and be cursed by your own Laws.

Starlight, starlight, burning bright
You shall be witness to the slaughter tonight
When you dance with the devil, there's hell to pay
When the world will be mine your death should be quick and painless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ernie ernie~~

Maybe you can try to appeal. Try your last luck. That's what I did last year...

Cheer up ok! Let u take ugly photos of us next time =X

trance said...

i`m thinking what to write~any idea?