Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Introduce..*updated

I`ve mentioned in the previous post that it will be continued but i forgot what i`m suppose to write already,so forget it~ And i think im abnormal lately,i feel down and it recovers sometimes.Its like there is something in my heart which cant go up or down,its stuck!!Something is going to happen,yea,a feeling of something bad is going to happen.It's going to stop me again,block my path and destroy things.Dont..no more precognitions..not the devils.

Okay i think i better get to the topic.In this post im going to introduce my future wife.Shocked right? i have the thoughts of getting married at the age of 18! OMG! Well,not only me,Jenny bong too!! Stop for a moment,dont get the wrong idea.I`m not marrying her.My future wife's name starts with G not J and her name is..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4!!
sexyyy right!!!~


STOP!! dont look at my wife's sexy butt!
I`m gonna earn $800,000 and buy her!!!then announce bankrupt~

And bong's husband`ll be..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


a bettle!!!

And then she`ll be named as Bettle Bong~

_________Sequence which will happen in future________
*bell ringing
Pastor : ''Ting Sen Ern,are you willing to take Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 as your wife,love her ,wash her and maintain her for life?''
Me : '' I do~''
Pastor : ''Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4,are you willing to accept Ting Sen Ern as your owner forever?''
Gallardo : *HONKS!!!!~~~
Pastor :'' I now pronounce you man and car!''


~end~

No comments: