Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SG!!!

Baby im back~ 8mb broadband!master bedroom!queen size bed!my speaker!table!MRT!the city!the food!babes! Things are great here,it`ll be better if i can import all of my friends here.The flight was great,i took SQ! nice,big,comfortable and the food is edible!And for the drinks,they have coke,juices,coffee,tea,wine and beer!cool huh~ not like Brunei Airlines,food taste like shit,seat is small.

I took a cab back here,the driver was hilarious,
he said 'so you`re going to NUS?(National University of singapore).Dont go lar,it stands for Nothing UpStairs,SMU(Singapore Management University) too,Silly Monkey University and NTU(NangYang Technology University) means Ninja turtle University'

Its crazy,keep too many talents and this is what you get for your country.There are more,

GST - Give Singaporeans Trouble
ERP - Erossive Road Progress
MRT - More Road Tax
LRT - Larger Road Tax
HDB - Housing Done Badly

I`ve forgotten some of them already.I`m going to IT fair later!The largest IT fair in sg,showgirls!! 6 floors~means more showgirls!Okay i need to go~wait for me babes!

No comments: