Sunday, March 8, 2009

the sky

It's waiting,waiting and waiting,for me to step foot out of my doorstep.Dark clouds,pathetic dark clouds,they are the devil that haunts me.Shitty hell! it really rains! I hate this,it always rains when i`m going out,just the right timing.The sky deserve middle fingers!_l_(s) brunei deserve middle fingers too,no shelter everywhere.Back when i`m in Singapore,who the hell cares if it rains,there are shelter everywhere.I can walk from my place to the station without getting wet.You want to rain,its your life,people can still travel around freely.We have shelters and underpass to protect us.What do brunei have?even if you`re in town,you cant make it to another building alive.LP country~

Last 2 days in brunei,for the first time i feel reluctant about going back,maybe its because of friends.They are more than great! But i have to leave,i must,staying here hurts me.Singapore here i come~i miss the city,life there,my speaker,my room,food and the broadband!Yes the broadband,i suffers a lot without it.

Okay the rain stops,i need to escape as fast as possible before another set comes in.Goodbye~

No comments: